Dr. Wright’s Infusion Center is located at:
304 Grand Avenue, Pacific Grove CA, 93950
To schedule an appointment, call (831) 717-4444. If we are not available to take your call, please leave a message.
Directions to our office:
304 Grand Avenue is the left half of the building on the corner of Grand Avenue and Laurel Avenue in Pacific Grove. It is across Laurel Avenue from Matteson’s Auto Repair and kitty corner from Pacific Grove Hardware Store on the corner of Forest Avenue and Laurel Avenue. You may not enter the building through the door on the right hand side, which is 300 Grand Avenue.
Driving Directions From the North:
- Take Route One South to Exit 402b Pacific Grove, Del Monte Avenue. Del Monte Avenue turns into Lighthouse Avenue.
- Turn left at David Avenue.
- Turn right at the next intersection onto Hawthorne Avenue, which becomes Lighthouse Avenue in Pacific Grove.
- After you pass the Holman Building on the right, turn left on Grand Avenue, go up one block, past Matteson’s, cross Laurel Avenue and our building will be on the right.
Driving Directions From the South:
- Take Route One North To Exit 399 A, Ca 68w Pacific Grove/Pebble Beach.
- Go around the traffic circle onto Holman Highway, which becomes Forest Avenue.
- After crossing Pine Avenue, turn right in one block on Laurel Avenue.
- Our building is one block over on the right at the corner of Laurel Avenue and Grand Avenue.
There are two handicapped spaces and one regular space in the building’s parking lot. There is also street parking on Grand Avenue and Laurel Avenue.
We have an afternoon emergency appointment slot for acute infections.
Please let us know if you have had a tick bite when you schedule your appointment. You may also refer to our Tick Bite instructions page.
New Patient Forms:
Please download, fill out, and mail or fax these to us.
OFFICE POLICIES (PDF)
ADULT MEDICAL HISTORY FORM (PDF) (MS Word)
DEMOGRAPHICS SHEET (PDF)
PRIVACY PRACTICES (PDF)
Fax to: (831) 717-4446
Mail to: David C. Wright, M.D., 300 Grand Avenue, Pacific Grove CA, 93950
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- New Patient Forms (download above)–If you are unable to fill out your forms in advance, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time. You can not be seen by the doctor until your forms are completely filled out.
- Photo ID and Insurance Card
- Lab results, X-rays, and other imaging
- Previous medical records
- A list of the medications you are currently taking