Dr. Wright’s Infusion Center is located at:
510 Lighthouse Avenue, Suite 6, Pacific Grove CA, 93950
To schedule an appointment, call (831) 717-4444.
Directions to our office:
510 Lighthouse Avenue a building on the north side of the avenue between 14th and 15th Streets in Pacific Grove. Enter the door in the building between the Carmel Valley Roasting Company Coffee Shop and Rockstar Dance Studio and take the elevator on the right to the second floor. Once on the second floor, go straight and Suite 6 is the first door on the right.
Driving Directions From the North:
- Take Route One South to Exit 402b Pacific Grove, Del Monte Avenue. Del Monte Avenue turns into Lighthouse Avenue.
- Turn left at David Avenue
- Turn right at next intersection onto Hawthorne Avenue, which becomes Lighthouse Avenue in Pacific Grove
- Go past Pier One Imports Store to the next building. Parking is available in front of the building.
Driving Directions From the South:
- Take Route One North To Exit 399 A, Ca 68w Pacific Grove/Pebble Beach
- Go around the traffic circle onto Holman Highway, which becomes Forest Avenue
- Turn right on Lighthouse Avenue (Chase Bank is on the near right hand corner)
- Make a U-turn at 14th Street and park in front of 510 Lighthouse Avenue or one block before there, park in front of Lighthouse 4 Cinema Movie Theater or in the parking lot behind the Theater.
Two hour parking is available in front of the building and three hour parking is available in front of Lighthouse 4 Cinema Movie Theater. There is non-timed free parking behind the theater.
We have an afternoon emergency appointment slot for acute infections.
Please let us know if you have had a tick bite when you schedule your appointment. You may also refer to our Tick Bite instructions page.
New Patient Forms:
Please download, fill out, and mail or fax these to us.
OFFICE POLICIES (PDF)
DEMOGRAPHICS SHEET (PDF)
PRIVACY PRACTICES (PDF)
Fax to: (831) 717-4446
Mail to: David C. Wright, M.D., 510 Lighthouse Avenue, Suite 6, Pacific Grove CA, 93950
What to Bring to Your Appointment:
- New Patient Forms (download above)–If you are unable to fill out your forms in advance, please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time. You can not be seen by the doctor until your forms are completely filled out.
- Photo ID and Insurance Card
- Lab results, X-rays, and other imaging
- Previous medical records
- A list of the medications you are currently taking